
I see that the whole world is disgusted with the Oxford Mail, they are known for being gruesome gerbils running around the wheel of spite whilst their gibbering gibbons of their editorial board smirk like malicious manatabees. I am genuinely not interested in the harassing stalkers' libellous 'stink making' in the tabloids. There is considerable police, National Archives and Special Branch misconduct in the background to this case, which explains why stalkers, harassers and tabloids are getting away with their visible abuse campaign against me. It is astonishing that police spokes people are giving interviews to tabloids. Police NEVER talk to the press, so this intervention makes me verysuspicious.
Its disgusting. I pay them no heed. They are of no import. I've never been to their website and I ask you not to. I have never read their paper and i'm all the better for it.We must deprive these chip parer wrappers of the oxygen of publicity, publicity like the crazed and psychologically damaged malicious band of bloodthirsty orangutanging saboteurs.
When I saw their awful libels about me I felt ashamed for the whole of British journalism. I hang my head. I weep gentle tears. I foam at the mouth. I pity them, for they have lost all credibility. No one takes them seriously anymore> Nobody reads them.
I started my own newspaper to counter the evil propoganda that the weasels of war have started against me. I print it o n chip paper and write it with a special marker pen, one that can write really big letters. I make drawings as well to illustrate the evil antelopes and their vicious hatred campaign against me. It is called "News of the Malicious Psychopath Sabotage Gibbons". I write the title in a special RED pen! I show it to passers by, but they are too apathetic, wrapped up in their own selfish lies to know the truth about Special Branch and their campaign against me and my highly erotic research.
They turn away and some even have the temerity to look embarrassed. I know they feel that way because they know I am innocent and a victim but they've obviously been 'got at' by London Woman and SB, who only exist to do her bidding. She sends them her instructions in coded messages on her blog - I'll publish my research prooving this very soon and that will shake the very foundations of British society. A society that let so many sweet and lovely women down when JtR was doing his horrible henry act.
Listen to me. I have never been in a courtroom, I have never even seen a policeman and the only time I have heard the word 'guilty' was in an episode of Crown Court that Daddy made me watch when I was 6 and off school with my 'special' migrane.
The Oxford Mail will pay for their vicious libel. They are so unimportant though, I never mention them. They are beneath me. I won't ever mention them as their malice is not worth the dignity of a reply, nevermind the dignity of one of my highly educated and literete replies. They will pay and everyone knows that they are perverted polar bears who like nothing better than to roll around in filth with weasels and trout.
Don't respond to the Oxford Mail reporters, they live in a cess pit of their notorious abuse, and any communication with them is beneath my readers, who will only be caused endless distress. The editor has criminal tendencies, and constitutes some of the most abusive and criminal stalking of an innocent person people have seen a newspaper come out with. This raises considerable questions about the newspaper editor and his obsessions, one of these being that he may have a serious criminal record himself, which would in part explain his obsessions, his psychopathic mentality, and his regular abuse. Running to newspapers constitutes contempt of Court.
The only person who can understand my position is Alan Johnson, who is also at the mercy of the gibbons and buffoons for trying to tell the truth. He hasn't had a fair trial either and is obviously another victim of London Woman's international band of saboteurs and truth haters. I see the hand of Dan Hart in this.
On the matter of Rachel's abusive postings labelling me as a crank. I am not; This should be obvious to even the most stupid of tortoises. I have my own business to defend, which is none of hers. Rather, she is an attention seeking 'campaigner' and on many matters, an uninformed twit who is anxious to promote talk about her non existent associations.
I spoke with Nicolas Pierce and told him that my hard drives had been taken on account of her and his false allegations (on the telephone) for one, as I have stated, and I know genuine surprise when I hear it ( he instantly began asking opportunistic and artful questions). People often appear to be genuinely suprised when I talk to them. It's as if nobody knows the story of Rachel and her collusion with Special Branch and the National Archives to get a malicious and false prosecution thanks to wrongdoing justice perverts and orangutangs and wombats of woe.
Why should that surprise anyone?
Since she began her vendetta, he has helped facilitate it, (hence my email to him when I was very distressed in the beginning, title 'you bastard'- not in the public domain obviously, and not produced in Court by anyone) because her vendetta involves the (false) retention of my hard drives and property by local and Metropolitan police. I didn't mean that offensively, and that is obvious. some people might think that I've just added some fresh evidence of my abuse but I haven't. Because I say so. Endof.
She is abit drunk on the recent involvements; it seems that both she and P C Weinert have been unable to handle abit of Special Branch pressure on them without making the most stupid of mistakes, and having it all go to their heads. Again, these hard drive involvements are my business with Special Branch, not Rachel's-but she hasn't really got the logical mind to think them through, for a minute. She has nothing from Special Branch, and they will wash their hands of her as a known nuisance and a pointless tabloid stink-maker when this matter comes to its conclusion.
Just clearing that one up.
My Lawyers will... erm, where are my lawyers?
|