Walter Sickert's love of Charles Dickens is well chronicled. He virtually lived the stories as a young boy. Take the Marjorie Lilly slant on why Sickert would always return to London:
She only stopped screaming when she died. It was then that he started to scream.
The young boy who was hunting rabbits in the forest was not sure whether it was the woman's last cry or the child's first that alerted his youthful cars. He turned suddenly, sensing the possible danger, his eyes searching for an animal that was so obviously in pain. He had never known any animal to scream in quite that way before. He edged toward the noise cautiously; the scream had now turned to a whine, but it still did not sound like any animal he knew. He hoped it would be small enough to kill; at least that would make a change from rabbit for dinner.
A pseudonym Walter often adopted for his own letter writing while going about Cleveland Street was 'Nemo', which translates 'Mr. Nobody'.This is Dearest Wlater's portrait of 'Nemo', who is dressed in EXACTLY the same outfit that Jack The Ripper is believed to have worn when killing all those dear, sweet lost little girls.
I now only receive embittered abusive comments from Rachel's mate, and Karen Trenouth. I'm not going to be manipulated by it. My abusers can take responsibility for their own actions and state of disgrace. I'm not going to be manipulated by Rachel's taking her photo off her blog in a boo-hoo, either.
We must return to the history of the lost House of Stuart, the Jacobite cause. Jacobite and Fenian joint confederacy was very active at this time (1670-1690). Firstly, killing as an operational procedure was new and experimental to section d at this time. Privately, the Jack Rip murders were considered by SB to be a disaster; although intercepting communications is and always has been a primary SB function, killing in the blatent 'Jack Rip' style is an operational procedure that has never been repeated.
Just to answer the suggestion that I have become something of a courtesan on these travels. No, I have not. Atall. It makes me laugh that people say so. I just meet interesting people continually, and Londoners have welcomed me.
Of course numerous men have suggested the opportunity, ( not any of the people I've discussed here specifically.) Men always will, if they see you alone. At one stage, when I must have looked very new, I was pestered no end. ( By all sorts of men with all sorts of suggestions.) But the answer was, no. I'm not for sale, and neither is 'Kelly's Library.'
On these travels I've met some of the good, the bad and the ugly. It's great writer's material, no question. And while there's writer's material, a writer won't be completely unhappy. I woke up today feeling peaceful; free- almost enjoying the experience, tough though it is.
A beautiful person, a skilled businessman, and a believer. So there I was, receiving some very high powered top advice for nothing. It was a little spiritual water in the desert.
To cap it all he put his money where his mouth was, and bought me a beautiful hotel room all for myself, so I could rest and move on. ( Yippy doo ;-) )
Bless God for careful, caring and talented people.
I will not be abused by abusive and worthless saboteurs who're dumping corrupt police in my back yard, or by corrupted officers from Special Branch: I am not a coward, I am a good fighter, and . (The harassment mob continue to leave a very small trickle of messages over on Rachel's blog which are completely sick, beyond ridiculous, a bonkers little hate mob, and I'm taking no notice of it).
I'll have this matter resolved.

|