
Oh it's wonderful to dance along the streets of London in the sunlight, pausing every now and then to pick a fresh daisy and smell the wild flowers and counting my blessings. What are my blessings? I'm not sure but I will begin to count them one day. Sadly I spend all my time in internet cafe's, so I don't get much of a chance to do this, but, at least I can pretend!.
Those who've been abusing me and lying are showing their colours so much at present. It's overwhelming evidence against them, and everything that the defence needed, given that wrongdoing corrupt abusive police had withheld evidence from the defence. (I expect that to be a complete mystery to the malicious dunderheads). The problem is that there isn't a trial or anything. I've also been encouraging them to carry on posting, making it somewhat difficult for me to claim it's harassment. Never mind my super dooper ace tip top lawyers will see to these donkey dunderheads.
I have to, compulsively, print out everything. Indeed I'm travelling round London carrying thousands of pages with me whilst I skip daintily through the tulips of Whitechapel.
Urinals, death threats, pornographic abuse, porn slang poetry, endless abusive comments, misguided malicious legalese; you name it, they're printing it. They leave almost as many abusive comments as I do, and that's alot.
I hate seeing pictures of Rachel smiling in that rather serene , evil way, or giving cold faced hypocritical speeches on civil liberties. It distresses me, for obvious reasons. I hardy ever visit her awful blog, where she's clearly keeping up the slander post in spite of the lies there being exposed- for as long as possible, by the looks of it. Funny, my lawyers said they were dealing with it.
I can see that Rachel is a psychopath because of her cold evil smile. That, as I often insist, is the tell-tale sign of a psychopath. I have a degree in psychology from a top ( well actually, not top but in the middle of the second division) poly, so I am therefore able to accurately diagnose people from a single photo. That is because I am cleverer and more gifted than anyone else.
There is only one way to tell a real psychopath. They wear wedding dresses. This is a fact and one that the medical 'so called experts' are trying to cover up. It must be so embarrassing for them, when an outsider like me can re-write the medical textbooks for them.
Anyway, you can be sure that you won't be seeing me in a wedding dress.
There is 'evil', and there is 'bl**dy stupid', and there is 'evil and bl**dy stupid'. Have you noticed that, even in the most innocuous swear words and curses I put asterisks? This is because I want you all to think that I am really nice and wouldn't use profane language. But when I email people and leave comments I swear alot and I don't put in fucking asterisks.
This is because my - oh look at me I'm really sweet - side that I'm trying desperately to project here ( in this highly controlled environment where anything I don't like can be deleted ) isn't the real me. Indeed even an intellect as strong and powerful as mine can't keep up the pretence.
Like the time I printed a lot of emails from Rachel to prove that she was abusing me, but they only showed me abusing her (click).
It's so depressing, I should be devoting my time to beautiful research into vicious and brutal murder and the sordid lives of prostitutes and murderers. I find them so relaxing. Almost as if my self loathing is so great that only by studying the most vile and depraved crimes can I somehow validate myself.
But enough of this mumbo-jumbo, I've got to go out into the lovely jubbly sun and stroke some puppies.
My lawyers have gone walkies.
|