Thursday, 17 May 2007

Grandiose? Nous?


Ah me! What a restful day taking homage from admirers all over the internet -the ones who heeded my command not to read that awful stalker abotage blog and thus preserved their sanity from istant and permenent bewilderment.

Ah me! I say it again because I rather like the sound of it. Ah me! What could be better. Hmmm.

Ah us! Now that is better, if that were possible. Something clearly non-subservient minded to it, presque regal mayhap, and I don’t mean bottles of Chivas brandy, cinemas or cheap fags - which I abhor and will make illegal when dilly dilly I am queen.

Us. Better because a) I like it, b) that is what counts, d) I am beautiful and although I don’t need beautifying by beauticians I can still afford one, b) Gordon Brown has resigned and good riddance, d) he is a notorious internet scotsman, a lost cause and a blethering clueless aniti-Jacobite.

Ah us! (Yup, still like it! ;>) )

Some like to talk detrimentally about the loneliness of command but not us. We know that they merely tinkle like symbols full of tinkling bras. It is tough being a pioneer, innovator and garlanded researcher. Its not the work though, ( no no no ), for after all that comes easily to me, it is the endless spiteful jealousy that is wearing. Loons and buffonery poltroons may mockingly, but my arm has been nearer beautiful archived truth than any part of their whole body. And more to the point I am a Catholic, so the laws don't apply tome because the Courts are patronised by the Church of England and I am not an Anglican. That is a fact.

I am ignoring the wrongful verdict against me. Who is a lowly Magistrate to pronounce on me, a prestigious and serious researcher? What is his intellectual background? Has he ever had a thesis published? I know I haven't, but it will be one day when the sabotage gibbons and the hippos of spite have been banished.

No, they're simply not good enough to judge me. Only a Supreme Court can do that. So we must all be patient until such a court has been properly established. Until them I am actually innocent.

The poor dears are just not up to anything 'complex'. The other day I was with a client, a criminal lawyer of some experience. He had those 'sad eyes never lie' about him. Indeed the longer I talked to him the sadder his eyes got. That happens a lot to me.

I ask you, does our 'societies' average' really have the competence to deal with my case's complexities- and does 'he' really represent the length and the breadth of the society in which we live and its' opinions?

Probably not.

After seeing afew over the past year, and observing the way they've behaved, there is no doubt in my mind that most Magistrates don't deal properly with police misbehaviour and misconduct. I'm not sure they deal with it atall. Well, I mean that I would have observed them if I'd turned up to my trial. But I can guess what went on.

All this isn't stated with reference to my case in particular. There is such overwhelming evidence that I am the one who's been victim of a harsassment campaign going on now, that a Court Jester could see it.

I passed two old dears at a bus stop in Oxford recentley, who managed, at a surface level, to keep their jealousy of my health and beauty under control, though I could tell they were seething in inner turmoil. I am razor sharp and can spot a psycho quicker than anyone, and I was instantly on my guard. It happens so regularly that I meet pyschos and I have learned to spot the signs. You know, like just standing there pretending to ignore me, or maliciously trying to put me off guard by saying things like “Hello”, or the classic dead giveaway “Who are you?”.

I see the Oxford woman is positively afloat in a sea of lies. No comments here? Yeah, riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. I thik the only bitter fruitcake around here is little singular you.

What I wanted to say was that I forbid, formally and legally bindingly, any of you my readers to read her blog. Dy'ou get that? If you do you read that pathetic visibly ludricous excuse for insanity then you will all get the plague. Your computers will all shrivel. I only say this to save you from your simple trusting selves. I will not mention her again. But make no mistake when my case is heard proplery ANY OF YOU who have read her, ever, will be acssessories. And I don’t mean by Gucci. My pixies will tell me. I WILL NOT BE DEFIED! She is totally irrelevant and a puddle. But also a highly dangerous schlitz. And a plagiarist. I will not stoop to her level. I will be a pair of wellies in the foul spillage of her evilness, to which I will not refer.

We are feeling sweetly refreshed and full of royal bounty, so have fun.



Don’t read her.


I mean it.


I really mean it.


DONT.


Tomorrow some pictures of ickle rabbits. Because we are really really nice.


JUST DONT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!