Tuesday, 15 May 2007

It Is’nt Easy Being Insignificant.


It was never the original purpuose of this blog to deal with the petty annoyance that is the Oxford Woman. The original purpose of this blog was to prove what an intellectual phenomena I am, to piblicise my research, ( -which I still have and is being withheld from me by Police), and to shake the core of this country’s establishment to its very core - an establishment I must point out that I support unreserverdly in its battles with terrorists, lunatics and those determenied to discredit the Security Forces. I will fight these moles and insurgents with the best of the James Bonds, but it is also my job ot expose wrong doing in high places. Let me be clear: I am firmly a supprorter of the establishment I am attacking. After all I read the Telegraph, and I think that says it all.

I despise conformists and will continue to strongly support our Government in the goof work it is doing. I am just pointing out that they are also persecuting me and I can’t be expected to support that. The threat I pose to their continued existance is apparent to them. I matter: thats why I am living in the east End with the best of the common, rather dim, people.

Right, thats’ clear. Yawn.

But that is not what I am intend to talking about today. I am overpoweringly pleased that most of my wonderful readers are ignoring the Oxford harriloon. She is not welcome here, using this blog’s status to further her attention seeking schemes. Her problem is her insignificance, which is gradually dawning on her. I am negotiating with tip top lawyers of the sort that inspire dread in their opponents and poverty in their clients. She is squeaking in her little corner of the internet, pretending she is Thomas Aquinas in a show jumping contest. A word of advice, luvvie. Don’t play in the big leaguse till you are ready, dear. Right. That is the absolute last time I will mention her. Definitively.

You see, her problem is that she can’t bear to be left out. She hears a party down the hall and she has to get in to the jollity. But the minute we’re not all playing her game - then bingo! here come the tantrums and tears, footstamping followed by saintly showjumping.

So please continue to ignore her. I will.