Wednesday, 9 May 2007

More Evidence of Rachels Harassment and Lies


Click on the pictures to blow them up. It's Rachel who should be blown up.

This is the official police evidence that shows how evil, malicious and vindictive Rachel is.

This started after I had informed the world, as was my duty, that Rachel was exploiting the 7/7 survivors and was evil and malicious. I asked her to remove cruel and extreme libel about me on her blog.

As you can see the comments there are actionable libel and it is only right and proper that she deletes whatever I tell her to on her blog. I write what I want on mine because it is all truthful.


You can see how abusive she is towards me in these emails, just how nasty, evil, vindictive and malicious.










Compare this viciousness with my reasonable and gentle words to her

Here I tell her that I've already reported her to the police and my lawyers. I have frequently said that she brought the police into it and accused her of going boo-hoo to the police, but here you can see that it was me that went to the police. That's how honest I am and an example of the lies Rachel comes out with when she tells the truth.



I also promised never to visit her blog again. I kept that promise. Sort of.


I also tell her repeatedly that I will not contact her again, but she vindictively and maliciously replies to my emails. Evil cow.


I am weary of her ridiculous libel and vendetta campaign. Almost as weary as I am of silly malicious police officers who are quite happy to pervert justice and be lead along by the nose by her.