It's plain to see that even the corrupt and wrongdoing police and spiteful malicious Special Branch have had enough of her catawalling.
I warned her about this and that I would mow her down with my streamroller. I told her this when she was shrieking away like a bus full of harpies. I've tried to be nice and I've never had a harsh word for this lying vindictive filthy gibbon.
She's invented all this bombing conspiracy to promote herself and is leading the gullibule in a merry dance. Let's look at a few facts:
a) There never was a bombing on July 7th. She's invented it and her gang have been going around hypnotising people into believing there was. I have proof of this and have told my lawyers about it.
b) Rachel has never been Director-General of MI5 - and I have. Naturally this has never been disclosed due to operational security reasons, but it is a fact.
c) These fools are gambling away their reputaions by shrieking away under the mind control of the London Woman.
It is clear to anyone who really knows about the security services that Rachel is an agent of a foreing power. Probably Iran. She's never going to be allowed into the headquarters of MI5, like I am. The mob can stand outside throwing rotten tomatoes and writing their psychopahice stalkes harassing blogs, but I am invincible.
I told her this but she just started boo-hooing. You can tell that she's wrong by all the wounded bomb victims who are supporting me. I care about them and am not using them cynically. I care more than she does because I am wonderful and she is not. That's a fact.
Come to your senses. Listen to me or sink on a big ship that is being captained by gibbons. Have you ever heard of a ship being captained by gibbons. Of course not. You will be mown down by icebergs. I know because I foresaw everything.
Stop speaking to me as though I haven't seen the files. I run MI5. I wrote the files. They're all on my hard drive that corrupt, evil and wrongdoing police took away from me.
Indeed I see that there is trouble in the London Woman's mob. This is clear by secret communications to me, sent by cosmic vibrations. They are full of confusion.
The malicious harassers are now sabotaging gibbons.
The saboteurs are now becoming wrongdoing perverts
The wrongdoers have suddenly decided to become harassers
And the spiteful gibbons are now malicious wrongdoers.
Talk about confusing. I don't know how I'm meant to keep up with these idiots, but I do.
I am on top of everything. I am in charge and you will all soon have no choice to obey me and kneel down before me.
I want:
-Rachel to be run over by a bus
-My beautiful research to be published in the Times newspaper
-My stalkers, harassers and gibbons to be sent to Guantanamo Bay
-My obvious innocence to be declared by the Law Lords, in a barbershop quartet
-All my property back and my hard drives to be placed in a position of honour in the Science Museum
-For the corrupt wrongdoing police to be sent to a Soviet Gulag.
Which is fair enough.
My Lawyers are arranging this as I write.
|