Some of you have been looking, watching on, amazed, while Daniel hart, Philip Hutchinson, Rachel North's mob ( incorporating Jailhouse Lawyer and other hardened criminals) and the entire abusive annexe of Stephen Ryder's ripperologists ( who've always abused and sabotaged me) continue to demonstrate themselves in abundance on 'the saboteur abuse blog ( click).
I don't want any of you to go and leave any type of comment on the abuse blog ( click), even it is one supportive of me. They 'Rachel's mob' are currently attempting to make out that I've left comments there by impersonating my website address in the comments toolbar there; I have in fact left them no comments nor encouraged them in any way. Well, apart from the comments I did leave, that is. Have nothing to do with their justice perversion, harassment and gloating- it is a crime. Not funny or clever, especially in the circumstances. Especially, none of you stoop to their level in any way. They enjoy perverse attention and rolling in their own mud. I've never visited the site and wouldn't dream of linking to their abuse ( click).
Remember that you do not have my permission to visit that site. Don't disobey me, you'll regret it.
In fact I'm glad to see that my much more educated readership has hardly left any comments atall and they're sitting all alone in cyberspace like Billy No Mates in a pool of their own self abuse ( click).
They must be positively fuming. Yesterday I showed the world just how poor their research is ( click). Compare that gibberish, full of inaccuracies to my perfect, pure and beautiful research. They're jealous of me and that's what is making them so malicious and spiteful.
If they can't even research a Banana Splits song, what hope have they of researching something as special, complex and subtle as J t R and the East End of Victorian London! None says I and all serious researchers. They're floundering in a huge wet puddle of their own incompetence, foolishness and embarrassment like humiliated hippos.
My Lawyers are laughing at them.
|