Is there anything more disgusting than a 'bomb survivor'? What they should be called is 'people who didn't have the decency to die'. These people walked over the dead and left the dying to rot in their vile survival. Some of them ate babies in their blood lust to escape. This is a fact.
We shouldn't listen to people like this, indeed we should put them all in prison. for life. That's what they deserve for maliciously surviving bomb attacks. The London Woman is the worst offender. For not only does she rub her 'survival' in our faces, she has the temerity to actually ask for a public inquiry into the 7/7 bombings. The nerve, the sheer brass necked effrontery of her.
No wonder she is known throughout the world, if not the universe as a malicious loon gibbon saboteur. Thanks to my blog.
She tries to criticise the security services. Unlike my attacking them because of their corrupt wrongdoing and malicious sabotage of my research, The London Woman is asking for an inquiry into their conduct because of hard evidence like records, surveilence tapes, statements and things like that.
It's a bloomin cheek. I know that I criticise the security services, but that is not the same thing. Not atall. Because I criticise their malicious wrongdoing in sabotaging my precious research. That is legitimate. Rachel is doin git for all the wrong reasons and trying to besmirch their record of honesty and integrity.
What a vile hag she is.
I am a serious researcher, whose research will one day be published, probably by the prestigious publisher Lulu. I also have a degree in psychology. That proves that I have excellent mental health and my noggin is in tip top shape. Rachel doesn't have a degree in psychology, and that makes me suspect her mental health.
Why are CNN, BBC, SKY Channel Four and the rest of the world's media listening to her? Do they not know that I am the real expert on security matters? Do they not understand the simple fact that my beautiful research into the Ripper murders makes me into the leading expert on the 7/7 bombings?
Do they not realise that I've got bigger norks than the London Woman? It is simply unacceptable that this 'bomb survivor' - whatever that term means - is on all the media when I am not.
What a crazy upside down world we live in, when the real experts are ignored. Why should TV viewers around the world be subjected to the London Woman when I have not got my property back? Why should she be allowed to speak when my hard drives have not been returned?
My lawyers are dealing with it.
|