
Really. It amazes me the lengths my evil band of merrily dancing marauding meercat abusers and stalkers will go. How they obsess over me. The problem is that the rot has spread to the Telegraph of all places.
And poor, sweet, kind Ben Felch isn't around to protect me. I just couldn't believe it when I read this ( click) over my 5 course luxury breakfast in my 5 Star luxury hotel this morning.
Is there no depth they will not stoop to? Anyway I'm putting the Telegraph on notice - whatever that means - and I'm going to sue them for this.
I've been libelled. I've been maliciously libelled, then Rachel went 'beyond libel' and now this...
Far beyond libel. Whatever next? I'm sure the sabotaging gibbons will soon be plotting to go to libel beyond the final frontier.
I'll get my lawyers onto it right away.
|