Monday, 22 October 2007

Drowning In Wombats


My evil malicious justice pervert stalker just won't leave me alone. Perhaps they are jealous of my research life, or is in my radiant beauty, or perhaps it is my long track record of unpublished publications.

Metropole Police Chief, Sir Ian Blair is looking for damages of 50,000 pounds from me for copying documents without permission and before one was declassified. A trivial offence. As I'm sure you can all imagine, this shocked me beyond belief. At first Kept thinkin' I could never live without wombats by my side. But then I spent so many nights thinking how you malicious stalkers did me wrong, and I grew strong, and I learned how to get ablog.

HOW DARE HE!!!!

HOW DARE THIS LITTLE MAN SUE ME FOR 50K?

It should be half a million quid. At least! He has severely undervalued my precious and gentle research. I've instructed my lawyers to sue him unless he sues me for half a million.

I think that's fair.