
I've been reading my stalkers 'research'. Not what its cracked up to be - but she's cracking up al right! I picked through some unintelligible research cached on the internet after I read about the so called 'researcher' in the media following her prosecution . I was disappointed. It's very melodramatic, very inward looking. At times to the point of being embarrassing and almost incomprehensibl
It's quite an interesting account of a stricken life that is rapidly descending into utter loonery and gibboning but nothing makes this life that special as the stalker claims. I would have preferred to see an outward looking, social approach based in realoty and objective analysis of sources rather than fevered imaginings. I cringed at her eagerness to publish half-baked conspracy theory fairy tales about lost Princes and secret agents. How new is this? I see this sort of tripe on Sunday afternoon movies all the time.
The style is not experienced, let's say. She clearly has no confidential association with Special Branch. In fact, Special Branch are sueing her for £50,000!
It was interesting to have a look at a lawyer and his team kicking the case into touch and saying the researcher was indefensible I suppose the spoiled fruitbat has her problems. But her libellous gooning the day of the trial which she failed to attend sounded no different to a row they could have over a broken hoover.
At times there was too much detail. The reader doesn't need to know the contents of this woman's chaotic life. Depressing wombattery.'
An interesting idea but an opportunity missed.
While I sympathise very much with her family, I can't be persuaded to play these stupid hate the defendant games that I'm being asked to here. It's perfectly obvious that my stalker is a victim with a ruined life. I can't be demonised in this silly way. Some of the things that the reader is being asked to believe are plain melodrama. Of course she wasn't tossing her hair and laughing in Court!!!
The way some people go on, you'd the great British Justice system knew what it was doing.
It's hard, but you need to be mature rather than spiteful in this dreadful situation.
A gripping book, nonetheless. But be prepared for some real irritations.
Mmmm smells like clean spirit since I hovered up the wombat dung in the comments.
Now, it's come to my attention
*flutters eyes*
that some of you are worried about being downloaded by lawyers.
I can see how this could be a worry and a concern to my gentle readers.
Don't worry, I'll fight them off with my norks of truth and justice. Have faith in them and they'll serve you well.
|