Sunday, 14 October 2007

Thankyou To My Ace Top Super Counsel

I'm exhausted and exhillarated after a long night of legal struggle.

My super ace top legal team have been working like little beavers on dealing with my malicious evil libel stalker blog who tried to pass themselves off as me and make cruel parodies of myself and my precious research.

The sheer rubbish they published! How on earth could any reasonable person twist such beauty into something grotesque? It made me want to bang my head against the wall in frustration that someone could take such perverse pleasure in turning my beautiful research into gibberish, just to try to ridicule me. Are they that afraid of me, I asked myself. Well, yes. Because these parody stalker justice perverts hate truth and beauty. They tried to destroy me, but thanks to the super powers of my brilliant legal team, who are like family to me (but nice family) they have been brought down by justice.

Let's jusy hope and pray that I can be left in peace to continue my precious, precious research without having to look over my shoulder for evil wombats.

Thankyou to all you little people out there, I have received thousands of messages of support, sympathy and a couple wanting sexual favours. I've printed them all out and my lawyers have downloaded the authors.