Wednesday, 14 November 2007

Ten Days That Shook The Bloggers


It's been ten days since my wonderful and utterly delightful lawyers had my malicious stalker pervert blog deleted 'in an instant'. There is a libelous and malicious campaign that is claiming the blog isn't deleted atall! Can you believe their cheek? They're like naughty schoolboys, sticking their fingers in their ears and singing 'Tra la la tra la la laaa' as their sniping and plotting comes crashing down around them.

They have been downloaded by Lawyers, forwarded to Barristers and copied to Counsel. A grim fate is waiting for them. My lawyers will make them stand in the corner and face the wall very soon, just you wait.

It's such a relief to be represented by such competent and experienced counsel. Really, I'm getting the representation that I and my especially intriguing defence truly deserve. This case is going to be a landmark case, Lowde Vs Numerous Gibbons and Wombats of the Malicious Justice Pervert Variety. That's how it's going to be recorded in history.

In respect of and in matters pertaining to my suspended but not deleted atall blog, we have made great progress thanks to my heroic solicitors. I just can't thank them enough. Google are aware at what an almighty and calamatous misfortunous blunder that my ace super top lawyers have them on the run and quaking in their boots.

They daren't even reply to my lawyers! That's how utterly terrified of us they are. But my delicious lawyers will find ways of forcing them to respond and to bring them to heel like naughty puppies. Some malicious people are making serious libel claims that Google are ignoring me. This is part of a malicious campaign against me by sabotueurs.

Don't listen to them. Pay them no heed. I never read their spiteful hate blog, but I have to check it constantly. I do this by only squinting at the screen so I can pick out the horrid hate and not actually read the blog. I recommend this tactic to all my beautiful readers and my hunky legal team.

When I suggested this at my Case Conference, they immediately took it on board without discussion as they knew I have lots of insightful ideas to progress the case. When I brought up that we should only squint at the screen when we check the evil hobgoblin blog they replied, "Yes Felicity, that's a useful idea, now can we move on".

We've also scared off the impertinant terror justice claims from Chancery Lane tube station, led by Sir Ian Blair. We've heard nothing since and to prove my sincerity, I've published all the documents again. This will ensure that the case is quietly dropped to save their blushes and embarrassment over such a silly blunder.

As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice. Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator - by defending myself against the saboteurs, I am fighting for the work of the Lord.

Today's sandwich was Pilchard and Prannet garnished with fresh grated pillock and was bought in the usual way.