Thursday, 19 April 2007

A Refreshing Interval

I awoke refreshed this morning, and the days of my Post Cabbage Leaf
Stress Disorder seem over at last, like a distant violin bow. That
little leaf now seems more a tiddly winked message from God rather than
a piece of market refuse that had maliciously climbed over two stories
to perch on my very attractive ear. Men love my ears.

Lack of central heating seems to have fixed my back pains too. So much
for my detractors and so called critics. The mob behaviours are much
abated. We were SOOO comfy under the newspaper this morning that we
didn't want to stir. But streetcleaners have to do their jobs I
suppose.

My spiritual advisor told me that things would go my way this year. And
things have indeed gone very well for me recently. ;) The harassers who
have treid to rush me into Court have only succeded in rushing me into
a stairwell! Yet still they blether. They are behaving very
desperately.

By chance I met up with some good old IRA types yesterday evening. They
bought me drinks all night seeking nothing in return, except for the
pleasure of my company while we swapped stories about the good old days
under the Stuarts. Sadly they had to leave when I got onto the good
bits about Walter Sickert and his great genius. Never mind. Tipperary
has always been my favourite part of Ulster, ever since good King James
II, IVI and IIIXI thrashed the Nazis at the Battle of the Boyne.

Nobody was shot at dawn by the Stuarts. And nobody better argue with
that or my legal experts will be in touch. Yesterday a well known, in
fact world famous QC emailed me to say how outraged he was that a so
called judge in a so called court found me guilty using no more than
the evidence of witnesses! We had a lovely giggle.

I always do.

Tomorrow I will reveal some good news. But for now I will just remind
all of my supporters about the best thing about my research. Apart from
who did it, of course ;) Yes, the best thing about my beautiful thesis
is that no one can criticise it. They just can't. ;) ( Bangs eyelids
modestly.) Because there are no arguments against it. Of course there
are alot of jealous and sententious types out there who have done
nothing with their lives and are not descended from a CS Forrester
character either, who think they can spot errors. But there just aren't
any. We have never seen such behaviours in the East End, cor blimey
guvnor.

Thank you to the hundreds of messages of support. I will of course
respect all of your wishes and not publish them. For indeed I would not
wish to expose you th the apppallling malice of the London woman and
her mob of gibbons, orangetangs and marmosets.