Friday, 20 April 2007

More Maliciousness From Malicious Saboteurs

The London Woman's Mob keep on trying to sabotage my precious, precious research. They won't be happy until I'm in the motuary. I've had afew smears against my gorgeous, pouting research and here's one from a Loon

I wish to take issue with the painting you claim was created by Sickert.

The style bears a greater similarity to Monet, who - as we all know - was, like myself, a member of the Court of Marie Antionette.

Such shoddy research! This is one of Sickert's most well known paintings and is loved by all affictionados of his delightful work. Real affictionados, like myself and nobody else, can see the secret messages that he left for only the finest of minds to discover. This is NOTHING like Monet's work you loon. Monet only painted ponds. Here is a picture of Monet so all my readers can judge for themselves.


See? It's nothing like the poetry and drama in Sickert's work.

I would like to say thankyou to the 5 thousand people who have left comments expressing their sheer delight and sense of privilidge at being able to see my beautiful, sacred research. Youare all my bestest friends and I thank you for your brave support and moral strength in standing up to the loons and fighting for the pure bright light of pure scholorship. Thankyou.

I'm far too modest to put these delicious comments on my blog, but they're all real and they all touch mysoul, your soul, oursoles - they're all touching, can you feel it?

I can. But that's because I'm so sensitive and attuned to the vibrations spinning through the universe into oursouls.