Saturday, 21 April 2007

A Jolly Stiff Denial.

I have always been good at denial. And before my harassers start squeaking and blethering I will just calmly point out that over the years several top health pofessionals have agreed, and repeatedly pointed out my talent in this field. So let me make one thing clear for the unpteenth time.

My blog is my defence and is an imperishable record of my honesty. I have never edited any posts ever. Not one. And nor can it be taken as evidence that I have been using the internet. So shut up all you rampaging loons. Less comments please about how my blog is on the internet. It isn't.

( That should keep them quiet for a while. ;-) )

Now I'm of for a slap-up feed in a top kebab house with some lovely friends who like me for who I am, and will let me buy them a meal with a natural warmth which truly touches me. I bloom and thrive in that same natural warmth, that precious gift which illuminates their grizzled faces, which I recognise instinctively and which gives them that special gift which allows them to believe everything which I say.