Wednesday, 25 April 2007

Jesus and I

Some people ask me why I chase old abandoned casework, why I pay attention to murder / assassination victims' cases, when they are after all, long gone. Some people get abusive, and say things like 'would you have a life otherwise?'

It doesn't matter when they were gone. They experienced a moment in time when they were utterly cornered and abandoned and terrified. Like Jesus. The trembled and they prayed, they cried and they died. Betrayed by everything that they knew.

But then there's us, those of us who care. Doing the casework and refusing to abandon it is my way of saying it's okay, I'm here, I'm with you, you're not alone. I'm here, I care.

There is justice, one day. There is definitely love, here and now, and, bless Jesus, the resurrection of our God. The one who's Love, the one none of us could do anything to deserve.

This is why I attract malicious saboteurs, just Like Jesus did. This is why I am betrayed by people I trust. Just like Jesus was. This is why my defence was sabotaged, just Like Jesus. This is why there was a corrupt show trial in a Kangaroo court, just like happened to Jesus. This is why so many malicious people want to crucify me. Because I remind them of Jesus.

Like Jesus I will be resurrected after the London woman, wrongdoing Policemen and corrupt SB officers arranged to have me crucified in a courtroom. OK it's taking a bit longer than the usual three days, but it is significant that I am 'in the wilderness for 40 days and nights'. I am suffering even more than Jesus did.

Because my message, my gospel, my divine research is even more important. But I will be reborn, I will rise again and there will be angels and trumpets and the London woman and her evil mob will be cast into a lake of fire and I will rule for a thousand years before I take my place at the right hand of God himself.

But, shouldn't He be sitting at MY right hand side? Yes, that sounds better. That sounds just right.