Yawn.
I've had alot of malicious messages from lunatic saboteurs with all sorts of deranged stupidity in them. They are so iresomely jealous of me that one wishes they would simply bog off and leave superior people like me alone, but in their envy of my towering genius that are drawn to the light of my truth and beauty like an ugly moth to a flame.
So be it. I suppose i'll have to struggle on with their witless adoration.
Some of these sick people have accused me of being 'mad', 'nuts' or 'insane'. Cheeky little pups.
I can't be insane because I've got a degree in psychology. This protects me in the same way that a medical degree means you never get sick or an astrophysics degree means you can live without breathing oxygen.
These stupig hags and wrongdoing fruitbats are twisting the laws of gravity in their malicious vengeful attempts to encircle my orbit. Thankfully I can travel in time and I will destroy them all.
I will imprison all of you for your crimes against my humanity. your genocide of my beautiful research has not gonew unnotices and I have sent a special psychic message to Koffy Anan, who is President of the UN. He will come to my rescue and you will all be exiled to the Moon.
The dark side. you worms don't deserve the Sun's pure radient light. You will all wither away in the dark.
|