Thursday, 26 April 2007

The Lessons of History

I’m sorry to have to depart from the usual tone of beautiousness that you all expect here but I have to draw your attention, very reluctantly, to a dark force among us. This, although very obvious, has been missed by everyone intelligent, even the usual reliable Telegraph and my wonderful friend Ben Fenton who has never been atall dubious about my research, despite what some of you might think after I published extracts from our private email correpondince. My reseacrch is an utter wonder and he never said it wasn’t.

Anyway back to the point which is how I can spot lotsof things in hstory that other people can’t. I have a proven track record in this field, although this has eluded alot of my dimmer readers, to whom valuable research results mean as little as a sell-by date to a Pitcairn islander. Yet I remain so far beyond contradicition that it scarcely needs saying. But I will say it anyway. I know lots of stuff and this is some -but of course only some - of it.

To wit. :-)

Pol Pot was quite left wing and killed alot of people. Rachel is quite left wing too. So, we could suggestibly all be in danger.

Ghengis Khan killed alot of people and I merely point out he came from the north too.

Harry Secombe was fat and ugly and nobody liked him. The parralell is too blindingly obvious to need make, but incase you have any doubts, he headed up a pack of timewasting goons too.

Of course Hitler was a very bad thing, but he was protecting his people argued suffered alot. But not asmuch as me. And say what you like about Hitler he certainly gave some cantankerous Jews plenty to think about the. Anyway Rachel’s campaign of abuse and harassment has less excuse than Hilters so we could all be in danger of terrible crimes.

It is a matter of sincere regret to me to have to point all this out but I feel that if I do not then Europe and all we have known will be plunged into a new dark age, led by the light of perverse blogging.

Don’t thank me, for I do the Lord’s work. ;-)