Monday, 30 April 2007

Petals and Cute Kittens

How lightly I dance down the sunny lanes of this fair city. Sometimes I feel that the Goddess is protecting me, nurturing my soul so I can continue my precious, precious research. How envious of my free spirit my malicious detractors are! There is no depth that they will not plunge as they live their sad little lives in the darkness of sin and maliciousness loonery. These hags and foul toads can't touch me, even though they try.

Their latest pathetic attempt is to try to satirise me by producing a fake blog. As if they could have the intelligence, the education, the beauty, the sweet divine inspiration to make fun of me.

The very idea makes me laugh. Sweet tinkling laughter that sounds like the patter of fairy wings.

Compare that to their malicious cackling :-)

They can try to make me look like a loon, to make cruel jest, but you will see that it's only the sad rantings of a disturbed mind, one far inferior to mine. It is certain that they do not have my high academic credentials. I have a degree from Oxford poly! They only have inferior doctorates and the oh so flimsy, M.A. Hons. The sheer arrogance of thinking that their minds are as educated as mine! No wonder their bitterness extends to the blog world!

I have hundreds of blogs, many with the same post on. They only have one.

ME: Hundreds
MALICIOUS LOON SABOTEURING HARASSING FOUL HAGS OF DESPAIR: one

I think that says it all.

The lawyers are dealing with them.