Poor Rachel, she's so obssessed with me that the has to spread more lies about me. Is there no end to her envy? you must believe me, I'm sure my sweet readers - and I'm not including malicious harassing and wrongdoing saboteurs in that description - will take me on my word. That's the great thing about being me, I don't need to provide evidence of any of my claims, but I can criticize the London woman for anything that comes into my sweet little head.
BTW, my head may be sweet and little, but it is full of real and proper research.
Rachel's wrong. I like men - and they LOVE me. What does she know about love? She's had the same boyfriend for years, who, oh so boringly stands by her, loves her and supports her through thick and thin.
How is that going to help you know about love? i'm beginning to think that she may be a little disturbed.
Men love me, sometimes several a night! They love me so much they shower me with a five pound note! When has anyone ever paid Rachel for sex? Never, I bet. I wouldn't! Well, not as much as five pounds anyway.
Hah! Listen to that London Woman... Five pounds - every time! Well, not every time - I offer discounts to rugby clubs. Well, one must encourage les sportives. Let's say I'm just practicing for the London Olympics.
|