Really. It's too much. I'm not angry, or anything, but this fake sabotage blog that has been set up by London Woman and her mery gang of criminal and manic saboteurs is something that I should smile about, something that I should let pass by without comment. So I won't comment and I certainly won't publicise their silly antics. I think it's batshit manipulative rubbish and really we ought to laugh at it.
Their psychopathic and vindictive blog is a malicious attempt to make me look like a nutcase, a cruel and lunatic nutcase. I cannot believe that they would go to such lengths to libel me and sabotage my good character. They are sabotaging maniacs; criminals posing as the emotionally wounded and persecuted and continuing in their revolting psychopathic, justice perverting ways, printing extraordinary lies about me and goading ambitious police constables.
Not wise. I will get my revenge.
That abuse blog -aimed at abusing and libelling me- is nothing to do with me, obviously. I have printed out. It is all printed out. Of course they need a scape goat- they're criminals. The abuse blog has been designed by Daniel Hart.
As you all know I have only ever been gentle, kind and courteous with Rachel. That is a fact. Here's the proof for all to see.
But I am not putting up with this vendetta.
Their sabotage attempt is ridiculous.
|