Friday, 7 September 2007

Morning Sweeties

Did you miss me, yeah, when I was away!

Well I've been released from my unjust improsinment where I had been incapacitated after a mistrial and malicious prosecution by sick, bitter and twisted haters. They can do no more to me, they cannot harm me any more.

Please ignore the media lies. It's such utter nonsense, mere piffle and of no import. So ignore them. Ignore them all. I will never mention them again, that's how unimportant it is. It means nothing to me, oh Vienna. I have forgotten it already.

Whilst I have been away, recuperating from the attacks of the evil media and they lying publications, I have reached a state of enlightenment. Sadly those twisted media gibbons and their dispikable media campaigns are still swirling in the sewer of scandelous lies. And libel. They are serious libellers. Very serious libelleers. Pay them no heed, I don't so why should you? I've already told you not to, so please do what I say.

Or you'll regret it.

While I was in Holloway, I was able to instruct the governor on how the place should be run. Really, these people are just mindless functionaries and have no imagination, no intellect of any note and, to be blunt, she should have been a lot more appreciative of my revolutionary ideas to improve the prison and give it a sense of order. I told her that unless you know, really know, about secret history and the Whitechapel murders, you really have no business running a contemporary prison. It is all so simple, but she just didn't understand. Silly moo.

We wont have any meaningful prison reform until appropriate experts like me are in place. I made some obvious suggestions but each one was swept aside by this petty, little beaurocrat. Here are my beautiful ideas:

  • Everything in Holloway should be painted light pink. This calms prisoners down and reinforces their feminine side, thus preparing them to face society again.
  • To keep a peaceful environment and stimulate the brain - the source of all good thinking - music should play a part. I suggest, no insisted, that Sting's Lute music album should be piped everywhere 24 hours a day. I will improve beta rhythmns I said.
  • Some people can't be rehabilitated - this is a sad fact that makes me feel sad - and we should recognise this and deal with these poor lambs appropriately. I proposed digging a special dungeon 100 feet below the prison where these poor unfortunates could be housed where they could do no harm to real people. Can you guess who I would put in there first?

I am not an evil harrasser or stalker. All my convictions and previous imprisonments for this is just a media plot against a secret researcher who has beautiful research, research that the media gibbons are jelous of. This is why they plot against me all the time, year after year. This is why my beautiful, gorgeous and sensual research hasn't been published.

They're out to get me. I know they are. They've been spreading their twisted lies about me and accusing me of being paranoid!ME!!!

How can I be paranoid when I know that the police have teamed up with the Daily Mail, The Metropolital Police, Tuckers solicitors, the Crown Prosecution Service, MI5 and the Oxford Mail to blacken my spotless character, to smear my research that is intellectually superior to any of their boring paperwork.

I AM NOT GUILTY!!!!

Just because a court finds you guilty doesn't mean you are. This is a well known fact. Each time I have been found guilty for harrassment and stalking just ghoes to prove that there is a huge conspiracy against me and each time I am convicted shows that I am even more innocent than before.

I have an ace new legal team who are like my family. Well, not really like my family as they won't have anything to do with me. This legal team is the best yet. They've already failed to keep me out of prison, failed to get me bail, failed to have me tagged but I have great confidence. I have been praying and I know that sweet Baby Jesus won't keep me suffering much longer and he has sent my new super legal team to act as disciples and do His work and set me free. just like moses din. Or was that Cain? I forget, but it's not important.

I will be vindicated, I will be victorious and I WILL have vengence on those who persecute me.

I have printed out the entire internet. Twice.