Sunday, 30 September 2007

My Stalkers Reveal Themselves On My Stolen Blog

Just when you think the malicious vendetta campaign against me can go no lower, I have been distressed to see that, in their sheer bloody minded hatred for beauty and truth that there is no depth that they will not stoop to.

Really. Look at my unlawfully stolen Blogging the Malice Blogg and see what Google and the saboteurs have done to it (Click ).

Really, What would Walter Sickert say about this carry on? This is the question on all honest and decent people's minds.

I suppose that they think this is funny, but it isn't. It's another unlawful justice pervert libel act of malice. My lawyers have downloaded everything. Several times. They seemed especially keen to do this. It's a key part of my defence.

At least I now know what they all look like and they internet stalkery can no longer be hidden. Iam going to start my own Blogg button campaign by showing all their faces - and other 'parts' on all my bloggs and so will the many supporter I have. Then we will make flyers and handouts and walk the streets of London asking passers by if they recognise any of these norks.

This will be successful and we shall bring these pornographic pandas to justice.

Dulcis Jesus Ego ingenero vos ut percello lemma in testes

Even worse, these vile vendetta stalkers have set up yet another hate stalker blog: It is sickening (Click)