
It was another hot and steamy evening in old London town last night. The painting (left) is vital to my research and is stored on my wrongfully stolen hard drives. It depicts the murder scene of one of the most important aspects of the Ripper case.
I referr to the strange murder of Sir Danvers Carew, friend of Walter Sickert and fellow member of the The Bullingdon Club with Prince Eddy and many rich and powerful people. It was on this street that Danvers was brutally killed in order to keep a very important secret behind the clubs doors.
This secret is the key to my precious research. Nobody ever got convicted for this dastardly crime - I've checked all the court records in London as well as the secret archives of Special Branch. Nothing floated out at me and nothing ca,e to my attention.
Lord Sebastian Flyte was a treasurer of the club and with the membership secretary, Charles Ryder, often arranged clandestine meetings for young aristocrats and their secret lovers. Kitty Kelly was one such girl, albeit one who penned secret biographies of her paramours. In the last decade, some of these biographies have been published, giving a trained and experienced researcher a valuable insight into Victorian London. Both of these gentlemen used Kitty's letterbox on many occasions. In this way they managed to co-ordinate Eddy's extra-mural activities. Walter Sicket was also a member and helped clean up the results of these little excesses. Thie group was called the Knights of White Satin in memory of Catherine Eddows.
Today, the leader of the Conservative Party, David Cameroon, is a secret member of the Bullingtons, as is his fellow Tory blogger Boris Johnson. I found secret documents confirming this in the National Archives,. This precious research will cause explosions when the public can see just what sort of men - no women in the Bully Club - are in line to run the country and their secret alliances with Prince Charles, who is, according to my research into secret history, the secret love child of Prince Edward.
It is no coincidence that these Tory bloggers are at the heart of the campaign against me and the vicious malicious and vindictive campaigns against me. The simple fact is that these people are trying to keep my research away from the bright clean and pure air of publicity.
My lawyers will make merry work with their plots and plans. I will get my hard drive back and my research will vindicate me.
I would like to thank my many thousands of supporters for all their support. But I beg, beseech and implore you not to go to the hate stalker blogg. It's just too distressing. I never read it. It's disgusting stream of hate. Each time I read it I am amazed at how low these monkeys can go.
Please don't go there and you must not put any comments there.
I see my stalkers just can't stop putting their gerbil gibberish on this blog. Ignore them. Leave them. Pay them no attention. they are of little import.
My lawyers have downloaded them straight into the case files.
|