Thursday, 6 December 2007

Probably The Best Lada In The World


Her Majesty shares the public opinion. Or did. Or still does. Or will do. Or might do. No, wait, that's not right, I ALWAYS know what other people's opinions are. Let's try again.


Her Majesty shares my opinion. There, that's much better.


I'm very confident that the security services were behind the death of Diana. It world have been as easy to arrange as getting a five year old to clap their hands and making a big explosion sound. As a serious researcher I can see that there is good evidence here. I wonder why I haven't been called as a witness? After all I walk past the inquest almost every day, hoping that they would recognise me and call me in.

I guess it's all part of the cover-up. It's no coincidence that the Secret Service abuse and harassment of me happened as Diana was increasingly coming under the same agencies areas of concern. Let's face it, unless they call me the inquest will be a joke. My experience of the Security Service abuse and malicious justice perversion would be invaluable evidence to the jury.

But that's what the House of Windsor want. They probably organised her death, but I don't believe there was a conspiracy. But there's hardly anyone at the inquest, just a couple of children asking for an ice cream in the December storms and cold. some of the children pass the time away by playing with their whirlygigs and asking for tuppence towards their magic lantern shows.

Like Diana, I am also a threat to the vested interests of the House of Windsor as we both knew the secretsof the Stuarts and Diana often called into Whitechapel late at night, looking for the scenes of Sicket's paintings.

There's nothing more tiresome than the antics of our secret services and their overwhelming power over the state. Boring. Tedious. I can never stay awake whenever anyone is wombling on about MI5 blah blah blah, Special Branch blah blah blah, Secret Services blah blah blah, conspiracy blah blah blah, and so on untill the gibbons come home.

What could be more tedious than that?

I propose we cancel out inquests, public inquiries and the like. Instead the Tate could hold a retrospective of some obscure 19th century painter.

Much more appropriate.

Thank God I'm a serious researcher and not some net loon conspiracy nutcase.