Monday, 31 December 2007

Shurely Shome Mishtake


I would like to wish a happy new year, to (both) my readers. I'm supposed to be out with my rich and influential friends gambolling, trilling and tra-la-laing the night away but I appear to have downloaded a nasty flu bug again. Clearly a certain graphic designer has been deliberately infecting me with his nasty viruses that he's cooked up in the lab with help from the 'Black Ops' dept of SB. Typical malice, if you ask me, but to be expected.

I can hear the roaring and carousing of the merry mob and it sounds rather common.

I shall be retiring to my chamber with a a bottle of Chateau Meercat and some important research papers. Don't worry about me (I know you do), and have no concerns. This is my element, actually.

2008 will be my response to 2007, I suppose I should be thankful that I only served six months of it in prison. I will get my comuppance next year and be totally vindicated and get those six months back. I will also have a team of top artists and the most knowlegable people looking at my thesis soon. They're certain to insist it is published - and no, not in the Beano thank you very much.