Friday, 4 May 2007

More Lies From Rachel

I see the London Woman can't stop herself from appearing as a boo-hoo bomb victim. I would have sympathy, even compassion and caring for her.

If her claims were true. As we all know there was no bombing on the Tube on 7/7. I've watched all the socalled footage very carefully and, no matter how hard I look, I can't see Rachel in any of it. This proves beyond doubt that she wasn't involved and is lying about it all so that she can be a celebrity. Thankfully nobody in the press is taking any notice of her and her histrionics.

I would feel pity for her and her story. If it were true.

It isn't. Examining the footage and researching in secret archives I have found the truth. There were no bombs on that day. Rachel's mob invented the whole thing. They used some smoke bombs and tomato ketchup to make it look like there were explosions.

On a prearranged signal all the malicious saboteurs all clapped their hands and shouted BANG at the same time and let off their smoke bombs and squirted ketchup around. In some of the footage - cleverly made on a low resolution mobile phone - you can clearly see Dan Hart smearing himself in custard behind the carriage. All of the people you've seen interviewed are in on the gag, all playing their part to make Rachel famous. This is why no 'bombers' ever went to trial - there weren't any. Just the London Woman's friends, doing whatever she wants, just like robots. So sad to see someone so desperate for fame. When I saw the 'survivors' being interviewed, my special knowledge and high education, especially in psychology, gave me the intellect to see something everybody else had missed.

The 'survivors' weren't crying. They were laughing. Laughing atme. Laughing because their malicious saboteuring plot was going to make their mate world famous.

It's simply incredible that nobody has noticed this before. But then again the plotters did have the help of corrupt police and wrongdoing Judges.

I have found the truth through my precious research skills and now they are targeting me for exposing the lie. There was no bombing on 7/7.

It didn't happen.

My Lawyers are dealing with it.