
On the word 'lambretta', which I sometimes use to describe the hate campaign that Rachel North is heading up against me, incorporating death threats, my name printed out on tombstones, illegal 'wanted' notices, a abuse hate blog, anonymous letters, over thousands of abusive messages ( I'm still uploading the recent three hundred lot - once I finish writing them, that is)... Someone, I believe a member of Rachel's mob, has suggested that it is Italian for a revenge act, and they asked me what I could have done, however innocent. This comment does smack of Daniel Hart, who doubtless has been contacting the Oxford Mail, but it could be one of the others.
One of the thousands of others. It could have been a wrongdoing police perverting justice, or it may be from a malicious saboteur in the National Archives, or a libel abusing journalist on a tabloid like the Telegraph. Possibly from conspiring gibbon from Special Branch or a sabotaging netloon meercat.
It's so hard to keep up with the sheer number of my enemies. Well they're not my enemies, they're the enemies of all of us, for we are united in our respect for beautiful research, for serious scholaly researchers who unearth secret history.
I have to say that they're all wrong. It's an Italian scooter. I use it because the Mods are out to get me and this tells them that I'm onto them. And Sting. And Phil Daniels. They were in Quadrophinia - where the conspiracy started and they decided to gang up on me.
Phil's now in Eastenders (where else for a sabotager of East End history to hide out and lie low!!!), I watch it every day so I can keep track of his stalking. He now calls himself 'Kevin' and has just got married.
|