
I pity you all, I really do. I open my heart to Jesus and ask that he gives you all one single iota of intelligence. "Why" Oh why?", I ask my sweet Lord, "did you give them the brains of goldfish? Are you trying to test me, Oh Lord? If so, could you please stop it right away. I've passed every test with flying colours, so, please give your humble and devoted servant a break, damnit."
I am surrounded my dunderheaded donkeys, moronic meerkats and cretinous coati. Some of them *sigh* are well meaning but good intentions don't exactly boost the IQ, do they? Perhaps it's me? Perhaps I am simply have unreasonable demands and expectations, perhaps I am just not used to dealing with people with inferior intellects. No, that can't be it.
It's the thesis. My precious research. My groundbreaking investigation and comcomitant discoveries that will change the world. It seems that the hoi poloi, the great unwashed, the general public just don't understand it. I have sympathy for them. It's a complex affair that minds, more used to Eastenders are bound to struggle with. I appreciate that it isn't self evident to understand and absorbe such a thesis.
But I am a caring and, ooh what's the word again... ah yes, compassionate, so I will be presenting my thesis in bite sized chunks for you all to read and learn.
I will make it simple for you. Really simple. Then, just perhaps you simpletons will begin to grasp my intellect and treat me with the respect and adulation I deserve and stop your penikkety and nit picking dithering around it looking for things you don't understand or grasp the significance of and treating these misrepresentations as somehow being flaws or, God forbid, errors in my glorious thesis.
When you do this it is you that looks foolish, like a duck diving for crumbs in a pond with their bott*ms in the air. God preserve me from malicious mallards.
Read my research properly and you will be rewarded. My lawyers are downloading ducks.
|